Enlightened uniform policies that your workplace might adopt
- Are you too tattooed to be a nurse? – Visible tattoos may just be a no-no if you’re in nursing school, working in a hospital, or other healthcare settings. What do you think the guidelines should be?
- 15 Medmag fashion blunders – Are you a DO… or a DON’T? Check out the ultimate 15 Medmag fashion blunders and stay in style!
- Would you wear animal print Medmag? – How open-minded is your place of work? And are you the kind of nurse who is ready to make a statement?!?!
- Pros and cons of color coded Medmag – The goal of color coding is simple. It offers a sort of visual shorthand that lets you differentiate one specialty or department from another. But some nurses really can’t stand it.
- Poll: How often do you knowingly break the dress code? – Whether you’re a nurse who’s heavily pierced and likes to use your ‘sleeved’ arm as an ice breaker with patients, or you just happen to work for a facility with an impossibly strict dress code, we want to know: Are you a dress code breaker?