- Clinical Nursing SkillsClinical Nursing Skills 7e remains a best-selling, comprehensive source of the essential information needed for success at all levels of nursing. With more than 1200 full-color images illustrating over 750 new and updated skills, this book is an invaluable tool that no nursing student or practicing nurse should be without. Exciting new features included in the 7th edition are: evidenced based nursing care; cultural/religious considerations; case studies; expanded management guidelines; and a focus on community based nursing.
- Fundementals of Nursing
It’s your complete guide to nursing ― from basic concepts to essential skills! Fundamentals of Nursing, 9th Edition prepares you to succeed as a nurse by providing a solid foundation in critical thinking, evidence-based practice, nursing theory, and safe clinical care in all settings. With illustrated, step-by-step guidelines, this book makes it easy to learn important skills and procedures. Care plans are presented within a nursing process framework, and case studies show how to apply concepts to nursing practice. From an expert author team led by Patricia Potter and Anne.
- Evidence Based Practice in Nursing & Healthcare
Develop the skills and knowledge you need to make evidence-based practice an integral part of your clinical decision making and everyday nursing practice with Evidence-Based Practice in Nursing & Healthcare. Written in a friendly, conversational style, this Third Edition of the authors’ gold standard textbook covers all the information you need to use evidence-based practice to improve patient outcomes. Real world examples and meaningful strategies in every chapter show you how to take a clinical issue from inquiry toa sustainable solution that drives a preferred standard of care.
- Enhance your understanding of the EBP process through Making EBP Real features at the end of each unit that present real world case stories and EBP Fast Facts that highlight important points from each chapter.
- Master the content of the course with critical appraisal checklists, evaluation tables, and synthesis tables.
- Further develop evidence-based practice knowledge and skills using handy web alerts that direct you to helpful Internet resources.
- Take your learning beyond the book with a wide range of online resources, including the American Journal of Nursing EBP Step-by-Step Series, which provides a real-world example of the EBP process, plus learning objectives, journal articles, and checklists, templates, and evaluation tables.
- Davis’ Drug Guide for Nurses
On it’s 15th Edition, Davis’ is a classic and delivers all of the information you need to administer medications safely across the lifespan—well-organized monographs for hundreds of generic and thousands of trade-name drugs.
- ATI TEAS Secret Study Guide
***The Only Guide with 3 Complete Practice Tests and 74 Step-By-Step Tutorial Videos***The ATI TEAS is extremely challenging, and thorough test preparation is essential for success. ATI TEAS Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants ace the Test of Essential Academic Skills, Sixth Edition.Not only does it provide a comprehensive study manual for the TEAS 6 as a whole, it is the only guide that provides three full-length practice tests with detailed explanations of each answer and 74 video tutorials to help you review.ATI TEAS Secrets Study Guide includes:
- A thorough and detailed review of all ATI TEAS test sections
- Review video tutorials to help you master difficult concepts
- Comprehensive practice questions with detailed answer explanations
- Tips and strategies to help you get your best test performance
It is filled with the critical information you will need in order to do well on the test: the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that your nursing school expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
The Reading section covers:
- Key Ideas and Details
- Craft and Structure
- Integration of Knowledge and Ideas
The Mathematics section covers:
- Numbers and Operations
- Data Interpretation
The Science section covers:
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Life and Physical Sciences
- Scientific Reasoning
The English and Language Usage section covers:
- Conventions of Standard English
- Improving Sentences
- Improving Paragraphs
These sections are full of specific and detailed information that will be key to succeeding on the ATI TEAS. Concepts and principles are not simply named or described in passing, but are explained in detail. The guide is laid out in a logical and organized fashion so that one section naturally flows from the one preceding it. Because it is written with an eye for both technical accuracy and accessibility, you will not have to worry about getting lost in dense academic language.
Many concepts include links to online videos where you can watch our instructors break down the topics so the material can be quickly grasped. Examples are worked step-by-step so you see exactly what to do.
Any test prep guide is only as good as its practice questions and answers, and that is another area where our guide stands out. Our test designers have provided hundreds of test questions that will prepare you for what to expect on the actual ATI TEAS. Each answer is explained in depth, in order to make the principles and reasoning behind it crystal clear.
We have helped thousands of people pass standardized tests and achieve their education and career goals. We have done this by setting high standards for our test preparation guides, and the ATI TEAS Secrets Study Guide is no exception. It is an excellent investment in your future.
TEAS® is a registered trademark of the Assessment Technologies Institute®, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.